This Warranty only covers products manufactured by Enkonn Technology Co., Ltd (below is short for Enkonn) and does not cover any products manufactured by others.
1. Scope of application
1.1. All LED Lighting Products produced by Enkonn Technology Co., Ltd.
2. Warranty Terms
2.1. The products which from Enkonn are warranted for 3 years from the date of delivery.
2.2. The products should be used under normal condition or used as instructions recommended in the manual.
2.3. The products carry their own warranties and should be considered before returning any products. Enkonn will not accept returned items without prior notice.
2.4. During the warranty period, any defective products will be repaired or replaced by Enkonn free of charge.
2.5. Enkonn will return the products to the customer in working condition.
3. Return Policy
3.1. Enkonn will replace or repair defective products within 15 working days upon our approved inspection of the returned products.
3.2. Enkonn will also be responsible for the shipping cost when returning the defective products from our factory to your office.
3.3. Any unconformity (comparing with the requirement of the order) found after receiving goods, and which would affect use and sale, after proving, goods can be replaced. Freight undertaken by both sides.
3.4. If the returned goods are proving without any problem, the goods cannot be used just because of customer’s improper use, all the freight would be undertaken by customer
3.5. If the goods were damaged in transit, customer must be in consultation with the transport company for compensation, customer can provide pictures and video to Enkonn for assisting processing.
3.6. Enkonn will not be responsible for any costs or expenses caused by following conditions:
- Product that has been modified by the user.
- Product that was disassembled without Enkonn’s permission
- Product was not installed or maintained according to manual or specification accompanied.
- Product was subject to unusual physical or electrical stress, misuse, or negligence.
- Other damages caused after receipt of product by customer.
- Damages caused by force majeure (such as flood, earthquake, natural disaster, war and so on)
- It’s the normal phenomenon that 0.2%-0.3% LED chips burnt out on the lamp, this situation is out of the range of repair or exchange
4.1. Clients should return the damaged parts to Enkonn after receipt of Enkonn ’s offer for free new parts, such as power supply, PCB plate, and LED chip, etc…
4.2. Enkonn E40 and E27 series LED lights such as LED Warehouse Light and LED Street Light series could not used in the unventilated fixture. Traditional transformer or Ballast should be removed before installation.
5. Return Procedure
5.1. To obtain approval of product return to Enkonn, customer needs to follow our return procedures below:
- Email the detailed information to sales who you contact. It should include the “customer name and address”, “Invoice number”, “Defective products quantity and items”, “The testing report of defective products or proof photos”.
- Returned product will be inspected upon arrival at the factory. Once product is determined to be defective, we will replace or repair the product within 10 working days.
5.2. Notice: Any return without authorization of Enkonn will not be accepted.